Start-Up Operations At Enclosed
We need someone to take our whole operations set-up to a smooth-sailing, scaled operational machine. We want someone with passion and professionalism. We want someone who will work hard, but also has a sense of humor and is a pleasure to work with.
The role will “own” or at least be involved with the following:
- Strategy: Developing and implementing the long-term strategy for scaling our operations. Establish, implement, and optimize the key performance indicators to meet support our overall and operational strategies.
- Supply Chain & Inventory: From sourcing all materials to developing an ongoing fulfillment strategy. From tracking and analyzing inventory to optimizing g. a new inventory management system.
- Fulfillment: Responsible for keeping fulfillment streamlined and overseeing all staff doing fulfillment.
- Systems: Whether it is CRM, advertising or inventory management, you will be integral to creating these systems.
- Administration: Provide solutions and support to start-up business operations including HR; vendor relations and finances
- Analytics: From tracking our email marketing to setting KPIs for our website, having a firm understanding and passion for analytical rigor is critical.
- Team: This person must be a leader, but also an individual contributor. He/she will train and manage junior people. Be a core member of a rapidly growing start-up, therefore eager to get involved with every aspect of the business.
Salary, title and role will be commensurate with experience. i.e. this could be a stretch-role for a super-bright junior person, or a COO position for a person who has held VP of Operations roles in the past.
All of the following are characteristics we look for in all our employees.
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and well organized.
- Willing to work in all areas of the business procedures.
- Good, clean writing skills.
- Ability to manage budgets and work within a start-up budget.
- Candor and honesty in all interactions.
- Start-up experience valued over big-company experience.
Not required, but any of the following would be useful therefore please mention this in your application.
- Conversant in Microsoft Excel
- Experience doing social media for a business
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop mostly but also other programs)
- Good, clean writing skills.
What is a requirement is genuine enthusiasm (dare we say passion?) for working at a start-up. Minority/ diverse candidates please apply.
To be considered for the position please submit your resume as well as a cover letter stating why you think you would be a good fit for this role and what you like about Enclosed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please give us a sense of your salary requirements. (Salary truly is commensurate with experience. And equity is available to the right candidates.)
NOTE: Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Please review the website at http://TheEnclosed.com.
Enclosed, Luxe Gifts For Her
Enclosed is a fast-growing woman-owned start up based in San Francisco’s Dogpatch. We need team players who can check their egos at the door. In exchange they will get a massively fun, informative and career-defining experience.
Enclosed is a platform for luxury gift-giving, specifically a high-end lingerie delivery service catering to those who want to give their wives and girlfriends something decidedly different—beautiful lingerie. We are a hybrid subscription-ecommerce platform that has solid traction and even greater potential.