Why? Well, Just Because . . .
The beauty of a just-because gift lies in the true spirit of giving. The very definition of a gift is something a person doesn’t need, but wants. Or might not even know they want until they get it. Just because . . .
- You love her.
- She is still beautiful, after all these years.
- She is a friend indeed, when you were in need.
- You are worth it.
- He will love seeing you in new decadent lingerie.
- You want to impress her friends and surprise her at work.
- You want to surprise her at home.
- She is an incredible mother.
- You can’t imagine your life without her.