Customer Experience & Engagement Manager
Are you interested in playing an essential role in a fast-growing ecommerce startup by creating and maintaining an awesome experience for customers? Do you want to learn on-the-ground, work closely with the founder and truly be part of building something great? Then please, read on.
We believe that an amazing customer experience is driven by a personal, genuine relationships and engagement with our customers. We never want a customer interaction to feel like an transaction, rather we act as trusted advisors to our customers. Interacting with us should feel like talking to an expert friend that is in-the-know on gift-giving and lingerie.
The role will own and have responsibility for:
- Create the best customer experience possible while constantly improving processes, gathering data and analyzing feedback.
- Identify common customer challenges and implement solutions
- Review customer interactions for quality assurance
- As the first point of contact for customer inquiries, provide an amazing online experience (primarily via email) for customers while maintaining the Enclosed voice, acting as brand ambassador and building knowledge base of lingerie brands, sizing and styling.
- The Customer Experience & Engagement Manager owns all customer accounts, ensuring timely processing of updates to subscriptions and size/style exchanges, while seeking to minimize returns/cancellations and provide feedback to lingerie buyers.
- This role will also be responsible for measuring and reporting on all key customer metrics including satisfaction levels, returns, renewals, and more.
- Contribute daily to the fulfillment of orders via Fedex and USPS, supervise associates and interns and provide feedback to minimize errors.
- Be a core member of a rapidly growing start-up, therefore eager to truly own a department and improve, streamline and scale processes.
- Problem Solving: Confident in, and known for, your ability to make things work out
- Microsoft Office (Excel & Word primarily); Gmail & Google Calendar
- Technologically Adept: Comfortable learning new interfaces, using the internet to answer your questions, etc
- Resourcefulness: Finding solutions, asking questions and generally being a person who can get things done
- Organized to the nth degree
- Good, clean writing skills
- Comfortable answering calls and helping customers with the gifts they are buying for their wife/girlfriend
- Great attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to manage budgets and work within a start-up budget
- Candor and honesty in all interactions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Bonus Skills (Not required, but would be a huge plus)
- Experience doing social media for a business
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop mostly but also other programs)
What is a requirement is genuine enthusiasm (dare we say passion?) for working at a start-up. Minority/ diverse candidates please apply.
Experience in one or more of the following areas would be ideal:
- Ecommerce: Fulfillment, customer experience or admin
- Start-up: The role may have been hard to define, but you helped grow a business from the ground-up and demonstrated flexibility and intelligence in a number of areas. Start-up experience valued over big-company experience.
- Office: Administrative assistant, office manager or similar role
- Retail: Customer service and/or managerial experience
Hours, Rate & Location
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 to 5pm (but there is some flexibility here.)
- Rate: Starts at $17/hr. Also, at least 2 weeks paid vacation, sick leave etc.
- Equity is also available to the right candidate.
- Location: Dogpatch neighborhood, one block from 23rd & 3rd St T-line Muni Stop
To be considered for the position please submit your resume as well as a cover letter stating why you think you would be a good fit for this role and what you like about Enclosed to: email@example.com.
NOTE: Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Please review the website at http://TheEnclosed.com.
Enclosed, Luxe Knickers Delivered Monthly
Enclosed is a fast-growing start up based in San Francisco’s Dogpatch. We need team players who can check their egos at the door. In exchange they will get a massively fun, informative and career-defining experience.
Enclosed is a platform for luxury gift-giving, specifically a high-end panty delivery catering to men who want to give their wives and girlfriends something decidedly different—beautiful panties. We are a hybrid subscription-ecommerce platform that has solid traction and even greater potential. Learn more at www.TheEnclosed.com.