Why Your Wife (Or Girfriend) Only Wants You
‘A one-man woman’ the phrase goes . . . Well research has shown that this may be scientifically true. Remember Phoebe from Friends and her mate-for-life lobsters? Most women’s libidos are loyal as the tasty red crustaceans (just mind the pincers!) Here are 11 reasons why you really are her lobster . . .
- Your Wife: Born Faithful– Ladies are genuinely more likely to be looking for their lobster, and no one else. Why? One reason is that women are broadly exposed to less testosterone in the womb. Scientific research has found that this is a significant reason why women are more inclined to be faithful. Once she’s yours, you’re hers.
- She Is Chemically Hooked – Your unique scent – and that means YOU not your favorite aftershave – is full of pheromones like androstanol, which indicates testosterone levels and she finds this powerfully attractive. She can literally smell your manliness! Your wife craves you.
- You’re Her Destiny – Throughout the few past decades, surveys have found that women score consistently higher for a belief in true romantic destiny. When she says you’re The One, she really believes it.
- Her Master’s Voice – No, not a sexist joke, just a reference to the fact that experiments in the 1950s showed that over 92% of women have an aroused physiological response – raised pulse, dilated pupils, etc – when listening to recordings of their partner’s voice. So speak up, she is listening.
- An Intimate Connection – Women typically rate emotional and sexual intimacy very highly and need both to be happy. Once she has established those with you, her man, then she has hit the love jackpot. Kaching!
- All In Her Hands – Those clever folk at Oxford University have made an unexpected discovery. Ladies who have slightly longer index fingers in proportion to the ring fingers were less testosterone-exposed before birth and are more naturally monogamous (plus they give great piano serenades).
- She Loves Your Cuddles – Heard of oxytocin? It is a powerful hormone, sometimes known as the ‘cuddle hormone’. Every time you hug or kiss your partner, the levels soar and it promotes pair bonding. Get a-kissing and a-hugging – it really works!
- You’re Always On Her Mind – Eminent psychiatrists around the world have proven that women are pre-programmed to form deep psychological bonds with their partner which generally grow stronger with time and are non-transferable. Basically, only YOU will do.
- Your Wife Is Naughty Too – Men sometimes get accused of having ‘one-track minds’. Well listen up, sex is on her mind too. Women have been found to think about sex on average 34 times per day when they are at work. Her daydreams tend to be partner-specific too, which means she thinks about getting it on with you much more than you might realize!
- Blow Her Mind – You’ve heard the (true) saying that the biggest sexual organ is the brain. Well, all the little things you do to her and with her add up to a whole world of lovin’ messaging firing around the universe of neurons that is her grey matter. In other words: your relationship effectively blows her mind and then fine-tunes it to YOU!
- You Make Her Feel Sexy – For women, there is nothing sexier than feeling secure in where you are and who you are with. In an intimate long-term relationship or marriage, she gets just that kind of security. And that is when she can cut loose. One way to show her that you are here for the long run? Send her a year (or more) of luxury lingerie, creating a pattern of monthly date nights guaranteed to make her feel sexy, cared-for and therefore . . . utterly able to go wild.
See? We told you it was all good: when your lady loves you, she means it heart, mind, body and soul. That’s pretty amazing. What are you waiting for? Enjoy – for her, it’s all about YOU!