Through downs and ups, why do you love him still? Share your reasons, big and small, why you would never trade your man for any other in the world.
What are your favorite reasons you love your husband or honey-bunny? Add your reasons in the comment section below to become part of our ongoing list.
- Sometimes he acts like a 14 year-old. But he can be serious and an adult when the situation calls for it.
- He encourages me, he is my personal cheerleading squad when NO ONE else is there.
- He makes me laugh. He loves to tell funny stories. Even if in the end they do not end up as funny as he thought they would be (he does go on), our shared laughter is what matters.
- He is an amazing father. He loves our kids unconditionally and to the moon and back.
- He is willing to watch chick-flicks with me. (Sometimes.) Sometimes he will sit there with a disgruntled look on his face but never complains.
- He is a man of his word. From our wedding vows or saying no to our kids for dessert after nine, he sticks to his word.
- He asks my opinion. And listens. He asks for my opinion on anything from a tie pattern to a big decision at the office. And what’s more, he asks for my opinion because he wants to hear what I think.
- He tells me I’m beautiful, out of the blue. Even during the times when I have just rolled out of bed and not even taken a shower yet , it surprises me and makes me happy.
- He’s a great bug killer! I hate them and he doesn’t. His skills with a rolled-up magazine are legend.
- His hands. His hands are a constant reminder of how he can be so strong, yet so caring.
- He still brings me flowers for no reason. Sometimes he will come home with a bouquet of flowers. Each time I am just as surprised and it brightens my day.
No matter big or small, these are some of the reasons we love our husbands. Let us know what are some of your reasons in the comment section below and we will add it to our ongoing list.
He understands my relationship with wine
He is always interested in trying new things – music, books, and places to go (but not chick flicks). And he gets along well with my mom 🙂
I love his sarcasm and wit, his intelligence and grace; I love the fact that he has the most beautiful brown eyes a man can have…They twinkle and crinkle when he laughs.
He’s smart, handsome and funny. A winning combination!
I would love to be loved like that.
My husband laughs at my really dumb voices and jokes.
I think it boils down to that we are partners in life, no matter what, good, bad and everything in-between. We have 110% trust in each other and we make each other laugh — a lot! Even when we’re ticked off at each other, we still respect each other and each other’s opinions no matter how wacky they may seem.
I love anything and everything that is written well… yeah you got some good content going on there for sure.
You’ve got great insights about the Article, Thanks and keep up the good work!
Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thanks for your time!